JAMOZ AD

JAMOZ’S MINI pillows not only amazing they are also very comfortable they will guarantee happiness for years to come and the money you spend goes to a very important cause. It will go to the JMB (James Macready Brian). He was kinged hit by someone and thats why he started the JMB foundation to help people who also have been kinged hit and he is still suffering from that king hit. I hope you enjoy the Year 5 Market and donate to the JMB for it is for and very cause.

What will you buy at the Year Five market?

2 thoughts on “JAMOZ AD

1. Hi Oscar. Great blog post. I like the way how you hooked in people with the add. The colours and the slogan is very unique and noticeable. It also works with the pillow idea. I am probably going to buy a mini pillow from your business. They do sound comfortable.

What gave you the idea for you company name?

2. Hi Oscar,

Your ad drew me in as soon as I saw it! I want a fluffy pillow!!

I like how you described the fluffy pillows as ‘a fluffy cloud for your head’! I think that’s a great way to advertise! I also really like how you put a cloud in the backround as well as a cloud backround! It makes it look really cool and affective!! And that’s what you want in an add!!