Toonallook experience

At Toona everyone had a great time doing kayaking, bike riding, King Ball and expo. Wow is all I can say when I think about all the things we did Toona. Let me tell you about the expo it was great for dinner we had burgers and any scraps or leftovers were thrown into a unlit fire that would be lit later and reduce the food scraps to ash.We also had to set up a tent in my opinion it wasn’t to hard but that wasn’t because I was slacking off, and in my tent I had Lucas and Charlie we had a great time together even if I had frozen my butt off. For bike riding we rode into Rahman island and saw heaps of Koalas resting in Gum trees, we also saw an Echidna and Billsy picked it up and showed it to us. On the same day we went fishing with reels but sadly no one caught anything! A challenge for me was kayaking because not only did I have a dodgy ore I also had never gone kayaking before so I was terrible. One of my favourite moments was when I got to the  King position for the first time all by myself in King Ball. A memorable moment was when slept my first night in a tent.

Are you good at kayaking?

2 thoughts on “Toonallook experience

1. WOW- we sure did do MANY fun activities at camp.
    Raymond Island was amazing. I agree, seeing all the koalas and the echidna was a highlight.
    You were a good kayaker ! It was great to see you challenge yourself and improve your skills
    I am proud of the way you collaborated with all the 5DF students, especially in group activites
    Well Done
    It was a GREAT camp

2. I really like your blog and its full of highlights from camp and i really liked kayaking! You are a good friend and very nice and funny.