Lead Yourself Into The Future

My favourite task at the “Lead Yourself into the Future day”, was the cup activity. I throughly enjoyed this activity, as you had to work together as a team. At times team members wouldn’t work together and they tried to work for their own gain. The reason the cup activity was my favourite, was because you really had to work together to succeed as one. In the cup activity you had to try and stack the cups as high as you can without them falling over, this was against other teams. 

What I learnt about myself is, I was a good team player. I also found I was supportive and respectful of people’s ideas within the team. I felt like I was cooperative with what was suggest and I also felt like I could lead at times with suggestions. 

As a team member I learnt we could achieve a common goal as a team. I also learnt that communication was important. Basically we understood each other and worked well together.

In my group I have two Donvale students called Matilda and Matthew and from Kew in my group I had Ned, Taylor, Micheal and Cameron. I liked leadership day overall although, we meet new people and had a lot of fun.