Term One Reflection

Term One Reflection

New to me this term in Maths was learning The Box and Lattice strategies. However, I prefer

Algorithms and Bus Stop.

Some challenges were the spelling and maths tests. Hopefully I improved enough to move up to 

the next spelling level and I’m better at maths as I now know how to do The Box and Lattice

strategy.

Some highlights this term were Art and P.E. In Art I enjoyed clay making and learning

how to make your drawings and paintings have depth by doing cross hatching, hatching and

lines. In PE we learned how to play cricket and softball, which are both played world wide.

My favourite subject is PE because it is great to get out of the classroom and be in the fresh air. 

The positive learning strategies I’ve used have been to be involved in class discussions and to

regularly do my homework.

Next Term my goals will be to improve the punctuation of my writing and to focus more intently in class.

What are your goals?

One thought on “Term One Reflection

1. Great post! I enjoyed the description of your post. My goals will be improving on Maths. Such as division and multipaction. I learned a lot more about you on this post. I am enjoying your posts so far. Keep the good work up.

Why did you choose those goals?